Become a Safeguarder
Join the most dynamic Data Privacy and Synthetic Fraud product company, work on the most exciting products, learn the most exciting technology, and unlock your true potential.
Your Work Life at Data Safeguard
At Data Safeguard, we believe in working together, working hard, and playing hard. We are looking for dynamic and creative individuals willing to dedicate themselves to developing innovative products in the Data Privacy and Synthetic Fraud segments. Besides getting the opportunity to unlock your true potential at Data Safeguard, you will also network with some of the industry's most talented people and get mentorship and career guidance from them.
AI/ML Senior Engineer
- 8+ years of experience developing and testing software products
- 8+ years of experience architecting and designing software products
- 5+ years of experience developing and testing AI/ML technologies using TensorFlow, Python, and Anaconda
- 5+ years of experience with scripting languages such as Python, C++, Java
- 5+ years of experience with Continuous Integration/Continuous Deployment (CI/CD), including MLOps (ML Dev Ops)
- 5+ years of experience using Agile methodology
- Good written and oral communications
- Experience working with clients to implement/deploy large-scale applications
- Hands-on experience developing AI/ML products
- Hands-on experience with large-scale Deep Learning products
- Hands-on experience with building custom AI and reinforcement learning applications
- 3+ years of experience building large-scale distributed applications
- Exposure to Data Privacy and Synthetic Fraud products
- Exposure to NLP and contextual analysis using Machine Learning tools
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Conduct hands-on work implementing features and functions for AI/ML products
- Partner with Chief Architect on designing existing and new products using AI/ML technology
- Mentor less experienced staff on AI/ML concepts and engineering practices. It would include providing hands-on and off-the-job training and code reviews.
- Partner with the Chief Architect on designing customer implementations of AI/ML products
- Communicate with key stakeholders the architecture and design of AI/ML products
- Provide regular updates to the Chief Technology Officer on your workload
- Work closely with Chief Product Officer’s team on understanding requirements and implementing product solutions using AI/ML technology
- Work closely with the Chief Technology Officer and Chief Architect on defining and implementing a long-term technology roadmap that aligns with the Chief Product Officer’s product roadmap
We seek out-of-the-box thinkers, innovators, entrepreneurs, and amazingly talented Product Architects and Engineers. Please contact us for further details.