Join the most dynamic Data Privacy and Synthetic Fraud product company, work on the most exciting products, learn the most exciting technology and unlock your true
Enjoy a comfortable office environment with the most modern technology setup.
Work with some of the best talent in the industry and build strong networks with them.
Commute easily to work from all locations at your convenience.
Get resources for developing your skills and knowledge to kickstart your career.
Opportunity to participate in a group health insurance plan.
Get awarded for better performance every 12 months and be recognized for your work.
YOUR WORK LIFE AT DATA SAFEGUARD™
DATA SAFEGUARD™ IS HIRING
CURRENT POSITION IN DATA SAFEGUARD™
AI/ML Senior Engineer
Seeking a senior software engineer that can architect, design, develop and test applications using AI/ML, BERT, TensorFlow, Python, Deep Learning, NLP, Contextual Analysis and other related ML technologies.
• 8+ years of experience developing and testing software products
• 8+ years of experience architecting and designing software products
• 5+ years of experience developing and testing AI/ML technologies using TensorFlow, Python and Anaconda
• 5+ years of experience with scripting languages such as Python, C++, Java
• 5+ years of experience with Continuous Integration/Continuous Deployment (CI/CD) including MLOps (ML Dev Ops)
• 5+ years of experience using Agile methodology
• Good written and oral communications
• Experience working with clients to implement/deploy large scale applications
• Hands on experience developing AI/ML products
• Hands on experience with large scale Deep Learning products
• Hands on experience with building custom AI and reinforcement learning applications
• 3+ years of experience building large scale distributed applications
• Exposure to Data Privacy and Synthetic Fraud products
• Exposure to NLP and contextual analysis using Machine Learning tools
Roles and Responsibilities:
• Conduct hands on work implementing features and functions for AI/ML products
• Partner with Chief Architect on designing existing and new products using AI/ML technology
• Mentor less experienced staff on AI/ML concepts and engineering practices. This would include providing hands on/off training and code reviews.
• Partner with Chief Architect on designing customer implementations of AI/ML products
• Communicate with key stakeholders the architecture and design of AI/ML products
• Provide regular updates to the Chief Technology officer on your workload
• Work closely with Chief Product Officer’s team on understanding requirements and implementing product solutions using AI/ML technology
• Work closely with the Chief Technology Officer and Chief Architect on defining and implementing a long-term technology roadmap that aligns with the Chief Product Officer’s product roadmap.